10. Sometimes things don't work out the way you thought they would.
9. You can always look to your family for strength and support.
8. When you have found someone who truly understands you you don't even need to say what's wrong for them to know and you can see that they feel it too.
7. It's okay to let the dishes sit sometimes, you can't spend your whole life worrying about a clean kitchen.
6. Contrary to popular belief hard work doesn't always pay off.
5. You can't let other peoples expectations and hopes for you weigh on you, you aren't living your life for them and you are the only person responsible for the consequences of living your life for someone else.
4. It takes hard work to maintain friendships, it doesn't just happen.
3. Enjoy the little things.
2. Accept disappointment.
1. Try to forgive.
2014 was not a good year, 2015 is going to be more about me and getting what I want. Changes are about to be made. And I am excited for them to happen.
2015, throw whatever you have at me, I can take it.