- 1 cup of baby spinach or kale
- 1 cup of frozen mango (I get mine from Coles for $4)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of almond or coconut milk (either is good)
- 1 tablespoon of spirulina
- 1 table spoon of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of whey protein powder (non-flavoured) I don't use the whey that often, you don't particularly need it unless you are working out regularly.
- Shove it all in a blender and press go!
- If it seems to stop moving or the frozen fruit aren't breaking down just add more almond/coconut milk.
- Pour into a bowl or a cup and decorate with fruit as desired.
- Take a pic and instagram it - just kidding!